18 April 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!

On 16 April 2009, I became a real, live, person again. I am now an employee of Elavon!!!

Elavon, previously known as Southern Data Comm, is now a division of US Bank!!!

I had been working at Elavon as a contractor since 09 June, 2008. Elavon had just gone through some layoffs when Southern Data Comm was bought earlier in the year before I started.
Anyway, US Bank seems like a great place to work, and Elavon definitely is a really great place to work!

My manager has loads of experience. He is also a programmer, so he understands the typical road blocks we face, the need for good requirements, and for software source control. He sticks up for us when necessary!!!

I am working on a great team. The people are diverse, experienced, and knowledgeable.

No comments: