05 March 2011

Happy Birthday To Me (Yesterday) ...

Cheryl suprised me by taking out to supper last night for my birthday! We went to the Toasted Pheasant." Now I didn't see any toast, or pheasants, but it was great! I had the Beef Bourguignon, and Cheryl had the Grouper Niçoise. It was great!

We sat at the "Chef's Table," a nice table in an alcove that is adjacent to the kitchen. The chefs and sous-chefs worked their magic right in front of us: It was awesome!

There was a great guitar player playing standards last night too. He had a computer set up with some tracking tunes with which he played; sometimes he played a capella too. He was the quietest guitar player I have ever heard! I thought perhaps he forgot to turn on his amp at first, but it turned out that he is just a tasty player! Awesome!

No comments: