08 August 2008

08 August 2008 2300 EDT

Hey anyone,

A lot happened today. The olympics started. Georgia (the country, not the US state) was invaded by Russia today. I'm afraid I'm not quite up on this situation. It seems bad, obviously.

I listened to several new songs on Artist Weekly. I'm a musician, and I have two tunes posted on that site. My stuff just isn't what they viewers and shakers of that site are looking for. Fair enough. A group called "The Orange Lemonade" posted seven songs there this evening. The first one I heard, "My Baby Knows How to Rock It" was damn good! So I was excited to listen to the others. Bad mistake. But it's probably how everyone else felt after hearing my tunes.

My cat Witten has the snookles (a cold -- I hope). He has been lethargic all day, according to Cheryl. We gave him some antibiotics and will keep an eye on him.

I haven't seen Marty (my youngest daughter) since her wedding in 2006. I haven't even seen my newest grandson Caiden, Marty and Jason's first child. But, I have a few pictures. He's getting big now. I'm hopful I can go for a visit soon.

I do speak with Brian (my son) and Marty often; however, I rarely speak with Vanessa (my oldest daughter.) I love them all very much, of course. Maybe some day ...

OK, this has been good for me.

Keep your fingers crossed for our country, our economy, our environment, and our world. Vote for Obama, early and often! ;)

Be safe.

Kooth

1 comment:

Marty said...

I miss you guys...I often find myself thinking of you guys often..I feel as though you are on another planet...Caiden is now talking on the phone like a big boy..although you can't really tell what he says...but he means it....and sorry but Obama won't be getting my vote this time...love you guys :)