16 August 2008

16 August 2008

I should be out mowing, but it's raining ...

At work, I'm learning more about ASP.net for a project I am coding. It seems pretty easy to use and powerful, but, alas, it's proprietary. But that's OK, my job uses ASP.net for internal applications, and it's good to be versatile.

I'm primarily a C++ coder. At SDC, I primarily work on our gateways and proxies products. These are written in "C" or Java, and run on UNIX and Windows platforms. I like working in UNIX more than any other OS, but as I said above, it's good to be versatile.

OK, I managed to get the damned lawn mowed. Geez, it's hotter than a bitch wolf out there! Time for something cool ...

Be safe,

Kooth

1 comment:

Marty said...

WOw a bitch wolf...you never cease to amaze me..I love you guys...your cookoo head