03 August 2008

Hello to nobody and anybody ...

I hope this finds you well. I mean as in "good health."


I need to put Witten to bed, floss and brush my teeth, put on my C-PAP mask, and hit the hay. Right now Witten is howling for some company. He is much too loud!


Witten is our cat. He was born 21 April 1990. On our way to St Louis that morning we discovered that our cat Cindy had given birth to two kittens (one was still-born). All had been contained in a brown paper bag. No muss - no fuss! The dead kitten was simply tossed out in the bag along with the spent placentas.


You might wonder who "we" is. We are Cheryl and Keith. Cheryl is my wife and right now she's sleeping on the couch, as she does most every night after supper. She'll wake up around 0230 and come to bed.


I know this is pretty damned boring, but, I'm new at this. I promise there will be more interesting stuff. At least interesting to me. Also, I guess there should be some sort of glossary, or history, or something, you know: to set up the characters -- explain who is whom.


Well, I'll do that some day soon.

No comments: